Starting today, and moving forward Dental Made Easy will reopen all three locations – Forest Hills, Garden City Park, and our newest office location in Manhattan. We will be taking serious precautions as well as following CDC guidelines to keep our patients and staff safe while NYC begins to reopen.
Did you know that Dentists and Dental Assistants were ranked among the most dangerous jobs for contracting Corona Virus? This is because of their direct contact with respiratory droplets, which is the main way that Corona Virus is spread. We want you to understand that it is in our best interest to keep ourselves protected, and in turn this keeps you protected!
The health and well-being of you, our patients is the highest priority. The latest level of risk with the spread of Corona Virus is currently low, and we want to do every single thing possible to keep it that way. Dental Made Easy has always made it a major priority to disinfect our work spaces and patient rooms, especially during flu season. With the concerns over the Corona Virus, we’re going to do even more.
Here’s a list of what we’re doing to keep all of our Dental Made Easy locations a safe place:
- DME Staff will be disinfecting the I-Pads used to sign in after EVERY use.
- Patient appointments will be limited to ensure that waiting rooms are crowd free.
- Door handles and commonly touched surfaces are being disinfected daily.
- DME Staff will continue to disinfect every patient room after use and are taking even more precaution to make sure patient rooms are germ free.
- Dentists and Dental Assistants will now wear face shields along with the usual masks to keep not only patients, but themselves safe.
If you are feeling unwell, have a fever, cough, fatigue, aches, or any other flu like symptoms we kindly ask that you do not schedule an appointment with us, or that you call to reschedule an existing appointment. If you have/had contracted Corona Virus we ask that you wait at least 3 weeks until booking an appointment with us. Thank You!
To set up your appointment give us a call at (844) 979-EASY (3279). We have offices in Forest Hills, Queens, Little Caribbean, Brooklyn and Garden City, Long Island. Walk-ins welcomed, we take emergencies and we are open on late nights to accommodate patients with a busy schedule. We hope to see you soon!